Games (Roleplaying/Games Help)
Apart from the more serious roleplaying content, we have implemented
a couple of fun games on The Two Towers. A few of them are available all
the time to everyone, while some take the form of scheduled events
controlled by the Ainur.
The permanent games we have are:
- acro - Located in Bree, acro is one of the oldest games in Arda.
- sharkey - A very popular party game, hosted by Bob in Staddle.
- hobboku - A brain-teasing puzzle game, run by Lukche in Staddle.
- el-ixir - A board game available in Khemnahr.
- stones - Another board game available in Combe and in a passhouse north
- morris - Nine Man's Morris is a popular board game playable in Esgaroth.
- chess - The traditional chess game, playable in Thranduil's bar and
- draughts - A bit like chess, but not as complex. This game is playable
in Minas Tirith.
- poker - A simple poker game played against an NPC in Dale.
- roulette - You may play a traditional roulette game in Grey Havens.
- sattim daira - A code-breaker game in Azrakadar.
- darts - Simple fun game of throwing darts is available in Framsburg.
- pigs - A two-player game in Turseg.
- pebbles - A pebble-tossing game, available in Bucklebury.
- lottery - A weekly-drawn lottery, run by Chonkit the gambling master
is available in the outpost of Calenhad.
- blackout - A strange game played by (and with) gypsies in the wandering
- golf - A golf hole is available in Buckland for players who want to
play golf and pay the rental fees.
The scheduled events we have are:
- event - The main Event of Arda, scheduled every year on the anniversary
of release of Minas Tirith: March the 15th. The Event is a special,
separate area with lots and lots of places to have fun!
- killtracker event - A combat competition: who kills most monsters in
the shortest time!
- obelisk race - During the obelisk race, players are asked to run
between a number of obelisks, where the clue to the location of the
next one is in the form of a riddle.
To learn more details about a particular game or event, type
"help <game/event name>".