Notebundle (Objects Help)
When in possession of a bundle of papers, one is able to pen down
memoires, notes one wants to preserve, poetry, and such. Of course, one
should also have ink and quill at the ready in order to write. The
following commands are available for the note bundles:
- paperwrite <title> - To start writing. Each sheet can contain 80
lines. Title is optional, and can be added in
a later stage.
- papertitle <nr> <name> - To give/modify the title name of given page.
- paperbrowse <nr> - To read given page, where <nr> is a number in
- paperdiscard <nr> - To discard given page; <nr> is a number in the
- papertear <nr> - To remove a page out of your bundle, and keep
it in a form of a note.
- paperindex <bundle> - To give an indexed overview of the pages.
- papercopy <nr> to <name> - Copy given page to the bundle in possession
of another player.
- paperoffer <nr> to <name> - Move given page to the bundle in possession
of another player, without retaining a copy for
- paperinsert note - To add a single note to your bundle.
- paperassemble papers - To add all empty notes in your inventory to
the note bundle.
Notebundles can be purchased in shops; it is said that you can gain one
in Rivendell or in Minas Tirith.