Trivia (Social command)
This is The Trivia Machine. It helps you write and ask trivia
questions in order to entertain the masses. Trivia works exclusively
with the communication channels (comms).
However, nothing will be commed until 'commable' is turned on.
Until then, commands can be tested without fear of public notice by
simply entering them.
Your questions will not be saved unless you 'save' them. All
unsaved data is cleared at reboot.
The commands below can be accessed by prepending 'trivia' to the
command name; for example, to 'add' a question, you type 'trivia add'.
- add - add <trivia question>
- delete - delete <question number|all|savefile|duplicates>
- ask - ask <number> question
- reveal - reveal (comm) answer
- view - view question number #
- current - view current question #
- list - show list of quesions
- shuffle - shuffle the list of questions
- reset - reset the current question #
- mark - mark <name> <num> correct
- unmark - unmark <name> <num> correct
- clear - clear the list of marked answerers or just one
- results - show results ('results comm' to publish)
- commable - turn comms on
- uncommable - turn comms off
- color - color <color> ('color $HIG$', for example)
- channel - select a channel to use
- read - read your savefile
- save - save all questions
- edit - edit your savefile
- mail - mail <name> mails your savefile to someone
- help - displays this text