Mount (Interaction command)
mount <command> <animal>
This is the command you use to mount and control the various riding
creatures of Arda. For mounting, simply 'target' the command at the
creature you want to ride. For controlling, these commands are available
- mount name <animal> <name> - give a custom name to an animal you own
- mount call <name> - call a named mount to your location
- mount allow <animal> <name> - allow someone to mount an animal you own
as a passenger.
- mount reject <animal> <name> - disallow a passenger to mount an animal
- mount evaluate <animal> - evaluate how good a mount is; this costs
- mount free <animal> - in the wilderness, free the mount
- mount soothe <animal> - soothe a tired mount; a successful
attempt costs you 25 EP, a failure 10 EP.
- mount train <animal> - train a mount to fight and run longer;
this is a continuous process that saps
EP while you keep training the mount.
While the first six commands can be used freely by anyone, the two
last ones require rider skills, namely taming, to succeed.