Inns (Services Help)
Across Arda you may find inns. An inn allows you to rent a room for
the night and sleep there. Sleeping in an inn has advantages: sleeping
allows your character to gain 1hp for each hour that you have spent
The commands in an inn are as follows:
- rent room - Rent a room until the following morning.
- rent <size> box - Rent a strong box in your room that will last until
the world's ending (Reboot). Possible sizes are:
- tiny (150 gold)
- small (300 gold)
- large (500 gold)
- huge (750 gold)
Note that these prices may be higher for you if
you are a known killer in the town where the inn
is placed. Also of note: innkeepers cannot
guarantee the safety of Arda's most sacred items
(uniques) left in strong boxes.
- invite <player> - Allows another player to visit your room.
- invite - Shows the currently invited players.
- uninvite <player> - Opposite of the above.
- visit <player> - Visit a person's room (if you are invited).
- raid - Removes wanted people who may be hiding at the Inn
(only usable by 'deputized' players).
At sunrise, the Innkeeper will knock on your door and inform you that
your time is almost up. During the period between sunrise and dawn you may
visit the inn desk and rent your room for another night. When the sun has
completely risen, you will be removed from your inn room unless you have
rented it again. If you let your rental lapse, you may still regain your
strongbox by renting another room at the same inn.
The innkeeper reserves the right to deny service or increase prices
to people who have been killing in his town. This does mean you may lose
access to your strongbox.
In order to assist those who are just starting out, players level 5
and under will be provided with one free tiny strongbox per reboot. If
you meet the level requirement, simply rent a room at any inn to receive
your free box. This box may be used to safely store your items between
login sessions within the reboot period.